jueves, 18 de septiembre de 2008

Red Blooded WOMAN!



Slow down and dance with me....
yeahh...
SLOW!


nanana
nanananana
nanana
I just can`t get YOU out of my head!




Love this video!







On a night like this....i wanna stay for ever!




I think this woman is the strongest woman ever!
she fought over cancer and now a couple of years after that, SHE`S back also better than ever!
and she`s coming to ARGENTINA!
what`s BETTER than that for Me and one of my bestfriends Abelin?
we love her so!
and We can not wait anymore to see her in ACTION!
Yo creo que esta mujer es la mujer mas fuerte en toda la historia!
batalló contra el cáncer y ahora un par de años despues, ELLA esta de vuelta y esta mejor que nunca!
y viene a la Argentina!
que mejor que eso para Mi y uno de mis mejores amigos Abelin?
la amamos tanto!
y no podemos esperar mas para verla en ACCION!

Fav 5!

They didn´t miss it!